Two for Wade Hougham knives

John M Cohea

A few weeks ago Wade contacted me to see if I was interested in sheathing a few knives for him. I told him I would, and here are the first two efforts.
DSC03261.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

Always a pleasure to see your work John. I think Wade's style is a perfect fit with your sheathwork ! Let the buckskinners and re-enactors rejoice, LOL

-Josh

This is my first view of the sheathes. John said he was going to kick them up a notch and from everything I see here he did just that.
Great looking work John I can't wait to see them in person.
Thanks for the post and the tease. Wade

REALLY NICE John! Is that a hickory nut concho on the second one? Thanks for posting.
Bruce

Thanks everyne. Wade I hope you like them in person!Bruce, your close. It's a black walnut. I have a tree in my backyard and the squirrels eat them and leave them all over the yard, so I found a use for them!

I got home late last night, and after being away from home for the last ten days, I was very excited to see these sheathes in person. I will tell you that my excitement was well deserved, the sheathes are an excellent work of craftsmanship. John is a master at what he does. Thanks for what you have done so far and this is going to be just the start of many more to come. Wade

Thanks everyone! Wade, your makin' me blush:eek:It was a pleasure doing these for you, and I'm glad getting home and seeing these was a bright spot in what has been a sucky last couple of weeks for you.
I look forward to doing more in the future.

Back