Forge Welded Harley Chain Boot Knife

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Laurence got me fired up to forge some Harley primary chain so we each ordered one but while we waited for them to come in I found one of my old billets and cut out a small dagger style boot knife. This one only has one side as its a "true Boot Knife" and will easily fit inside against the leg with minimum weight and thickness.

The spacers are trophy sign plastic and a G-10 single scale. This one is forged from a Duckworth USA chain thus the shield riveted on.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_4069_zpsc278ba21.jpg

IMG_4070_zps64216484.jpg

IMG_4071_zps35208e7a.jpg

IMG_4072_zpsf69c6ed7.jpg

IMG_4073_zpsddab7d53.jpg

Man Bruce, your so creative.. Hog colors , one side , shakin link throughout the handle , and even a loop to run a lanyard through it.. Genius work !!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your shop one day.

Love the knife !

Mark, You are going to the Seattle Show right?

Thanks Bruce, I told my wife about your knife and what you said, to my surprise she said lets go, but reality is we can't afford it.

Please post pics of your self holding the knife, sheath and awards I'm sure you'll take home. :3:

Mark, Listen to your wife, she sounds very wise. She just wants to do something you enjoy so see you two Saturday. Good lady you have.
Thanks Bruce, I told my wife about your knife and what you said, to my surprise she said lets go, but reality is we can't afford it.

Please post pics of your self holding the knife, sheath and awards I'm sure you'll take home. :3:

Bruce,
great looking Boot knife and the motif is perfect! I am really fired up on our Damascus project. But first, you have a great show this coming weekend.

Back