Is this a good place to rejoice?

Hi Jason. With the quality of work you are doing, I honestly thought you had done that long ago. Keeping prices at a "reasonable" (?) level allows a maker to move ahead without the fear of over pricing and creating a false level of value.
CONGRATULATIONS, Jason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank

I am fairly competitively priced, maybe 5-10% low, on my "regular" pieces, say 300 and below. However, I had multiple wise old men fuss at me at the last show for being 20-25% low on my pieces in the higher range, $400+. Kind of like Frank Niro said, I am confident in my value at the mid ranges. I am not quite confident in my product at the high end ranges, yet. Based on the old men's advice, I cranked my prices a little on a few of the higher pieces. Listening to them already made me an extra $100 this week.

The knife was the stag and damascus takedown that I posted in the classifieds. Sold it to a guy on the Texas Hunting Forum.
100_6283.jpg

100_6295.jpg

100_6291.jpg

100_6290.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

takedown-sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats all that and made Blade Magazine this month as well, I saw this knife at the show and it is a really top notch knife.
Anthony

Back