I made it into Blade Magazine!

Steven Long

It's small but it's in there. Couldn't be happier right now. All of you voted me as Best New Knife Builder earlier this year and now I see my work published... can it get any better than this? Thank you all for helping me get this far in such a short amount of time.

1e36de8d-9c7c-4a15-ad78-2c7a21d52986_zps1856d7be.jpg

A small word of advice for the really new guys... Don't give up and take a lesson from each and every mistake, learn from it and keep trying until you get it right. I thought I would never figure out the grinding in the beginning, and I never thought a year ago that I would be making something good enough to get published in a magazine.

Great job Steven. I think I aid to myself the other day, "I'm never gonna get this grinding thing".

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

That is great, Steven. It is well deserved recognition, in my opinion. I bet you are on cloud nine.

Bill

Dude Steven thats awesome! Ive been keeping up with your work and I figured I would come across it sooner or later. Sooner! great job man, really!

Way to go, Steven! You certainly earned it!

Thank you!

Great job Steven. I think I aid to myself the other day, "I'm never gonna get this grinding thing".

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

I appreciate it! You WILL get the grinding thing down. Just keep on practicing and one day it will just click. I still struggle sometimes but I have less going into the scrap bucket now.

That is great, Steven. It is well deserved recognition, in my opinion. I bet you are on cloud nine.

Bill

I am floating pretty high on cloud nine right now. Excited is an understatement. Thank you!

Dude Steven thats awesome! Ive been keeping up with your work and I figured I would come across it sooner or later. Sooner! great job man, really!

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me.

Back