Latest Pile of Stuff

yo Mikey how did i miss this just popped up after i saw you on pass around. Great looking knives there brother, ya the bone handle rocks.

yo Mikey how did i miss this just popped up after i saw you on pass around. Great looking knives there brother, ya the bone handle rocks.

Hey frank, thanks brutha.. I tell ya , I had those scales in my box for over a year.. I tried using them on another knife , but I messed them up.. I figured some day I'd use them on something else. Yup, and this was the one.. Thanks again.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE! Dang here I am late to the party again!!!!!!!!!! Mikey, that is one fine looking pile of stuff! :happy:

When I first saw the tittle the other day I didn't click on it, because of the "Latest Pile of Stuff" I had a much different thought running thru my head!:biggrin:

Man those are awesome, I like the different look using the same basic profile for the first five, and then the basic same profile for the other, you have managed to create 8 entirely different looks!:what!: Brother those are fine work!:35:

Nice pile of knives! I personally like burl scales myself. That is some pretty stuff. Looks great the way you dovetailed in the different wood as bolsters

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back