This one is ALL messed up!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Well. I have a great client who has been supporting my knife making addiction for almost as many years as I have been a chronic knife addict!

Long story short. She wanted a Valentines knife and had a weird request for a multi color material handle knife. Having one color mammoth tooth on one side. and another color on the other side. Weird to say the least.. But she purchased the tooth and I couldn't very well say no. LOL

So here it is The blade is some of our Mosaic damascus. The bolsters match and are made from Stabilized armadillo skin from Farren here on the forum. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong. One side is pink and the other side in yellow Mammoth tooth. Pink is Pretty and Yellow is mellow! So I guess this knife is pretty mellow!

Or possibly could be described as many other things lololol The best part is. She loves it and proudly added it to her collection of HHH Custom Knives!

Try not to laugh to loud!
Randy

God Bless
Randy

Randy,
Give the customer what they want no matter how strange it may seem and you will keep them happy! LOL

Actually it may be a bit much for my taste but I can see how a lady could love it! The Damascus it great!

Thanks Laurence. The profile of this one really resonated with me and I will be doing this design or something similar again. :)

Jr's Damascus is just SICK I tell ya. This boy continues to amaze and impress me with the steel he creates! Im a lucky Dog to have such a talented son.

God Bless YA
Randy

i love the idea. since ive collected knives ive been a big fan of two different color scales have a few case like that myself. great knife

Back