The Mud Bug

maxcutter03

Hello folks. Its been a while since I have post on the forum. I have been out of knife making since Dec. 2012. My wife and I moved down to Louisiana to be closer to my dad. I finally got my dream shop built and have started taking care of a heavy back log. Here are a few that I have made since starting back up.

Awesome stuff Marvin. That first one is clean as a whistle. Really like your makers mark on that one. I don't usually care for etched logos out on the blade like that. Bur yours is real clean and classy.

The bottom two knives are great designs also.

Glad to see ya back at it Marvin. All 3 are really nice but my favorite is the first one, thats a real beauty.

All gorgeous Marvin- good to see your post and glad to hear you built your dream shop!
and good luck taking care of that heavy black dog...hope he's okay....(sorry)

Cal, I had to stop making because we had to get the house ready for the market. Can't sell a house with a garage full of grinding dust. All the knives that I had for the Guild show were borrowed so I had something on the table to show. Seems like every time you have to stop for anything, everyone wants a knife. Inventory was completely depleted, and the back log went deep. I'll post some pics of the new shop later today. I have to up load them from my phone.

Still making great knives Marvin.
Glad your dog is OK.
Lafayette is an hour West of Baton Rouge, so where is Bristol really?

Dozier

Accuracy beats Speed

Marvin,
So do you like it down there in Bayou country? Lots of hunters and cooks to build knives for?
My wife has family near there in Raceland. I have never been down there but we are looking for another place in 10 years or so when she finishes up her teaching job here in Los Angeles.

Back