Professor's forge

kevin - the professor

Hello Everyone,
I finally have a website that I can let the rest of y'all see (although I must admit that I find the whole process sort of embarrassing). I have put a lot of work into this, and it will continue to grow and evolve. There will be information and a lot of process pictures showing how I make knives and swords, as well as making tools that I use to make knives and swords.

Websites are a way to market your work, of course. I hope that mine is also a way to give back to the field. After all, I learned a lot from websites and forums (still do). Nothing is hidden, and everything is there for anyone who cares to try and use in their own shop, with their own tools.

It is a shame that Don Fogg no longer maintains his website. The information on it was a true repository for bladesmithing, a showcase of art and craft, and it contained some outstanding writing that gave insight into the man and the artist.

My point, websites are a lot more than just an advertisement saying, "look at me, and buy my stuff."

I hope.

After all, look at what Boss Dog has done with his site and forum.

Anyway, y'all check it out, please.

www.professorsforge.com

It will continue to grow with process pictures each time I make a tool or a blade, and anything else I can think of that could be useful or interesting to someone.

take care,

kc

Last edited:
Back