Pic manager file

Rudy Joly

How does one go about deleting pictures from the picture file manager ? There appears to be no option to delete pics.
I recently learned how to resize pictures...big deal for me....
I want to replace the hugely oversize pictures already stored with the new improved model from my browser files.

Please talk slowly, this isn't easy for me.

Thanks,
Rudy

Sorry bro I'm lost if it doesn't have a sparkplug in it

Thanks anyway Mike.
I got one WHOMPIN headache right now, I tried everything I know.....which ain't much and I'm ready to BLOW. what a waste of time this computer @*$$^& is.

I'm going back to the shop.

Rudy

Last edited:
Go to your settings and on the left scroll down to Attachments. Select which attachments you want to delete and then select delete at the bottom.

Hope that helps

Thanks DropPoint.
That solved part of the problem in my profile album. I still can't delete files from the main storage bank called " picture file manager"......the main place the pictures go to from my browser. No biggie, I'll just abandon it and do direct links to photobucket....they have navigation controls I can deal with. I have better things to do. The picture storage is kind of useless if it won't let me delete pictures to make more room when it tells me the thing is full.

Somebody's gonna make tons of money someday putting the controls where you actually need/use them instead of hiding them where you never look.

Thanks, we're done.
Rudy

Go to your settings and on the left scroll down to Attachments. Select which attachments you want to delete and then select delete at the bottom.

Hope that helps

I had the problem, after 4 pictures i cant up load any more.I had the reply to myself to upload more. Now I dont really know if its gonna be ok, but your advice helped me delete the stored attachments, ....should be ok or at least different....Thanx Droppoint

Back