Hydra- WIP

Very nice work. The knife has such nice free flowing lines, I hope you don't mind if I copy your blade design someday?

From all the comments about the stop pin method it sounds like you've started something here. I sure like the way it works, and so simple once you explained it.

Ken H>

Very nice work. The knife has such nice free flowing lines, I hope you don't mind if I copy your blade design someday?

From all the comments about the stop pin method it sounds like you've started something here. I sure like the way it works, and so simple once you explained it.

Ken H>

thanks, i actually had this design copied from me by a thai maker but without my permission :(, i see it as a compliment but i do appreciate you asking my permission.

as long as credit is given, sure, feel free, and i would like to see it myself when it's ready.

Nice wip lerman, that's a very cool progression of pics and descriptions nice job I like the whole package. What kind of sheath would you do with
this knife?

Thanks for taking us thought this WIP it was fun to see the progression, especially when I cant be in the shop right now!

Great wip Lee. Absolutely beautiful yet lethal piece.

Having played Starcraft when I was younger that is exactly what that knife reminds me of. The hydra

Beautiful knife, thanks for the WIP Lee

Is it a flat or hollow grind?
Would you mind if I used your blade design someday?

Thanks
Rick

Last edited:
Beautiful knife, thanks for the WIP Lee

Is it a flat or hollow grind?
Would you mind if I used your blade design someday?

Thanks
Rick

thanks Rick,
the grind is flat,
feel free to use my design as long as you don't sell it and you give credit for it.

Back