No Weld Grinder (NWG) WIP!

Well the grinder is pretty much done. I used it last night for the first time and finished up some blades I was working on. So far everything seems to be working pretty good. I will have to do some minor adjustments here and there but for now I need to get all my orders caught up.

I will do a follow up on total cost for the build once i add eveything up.

Ill just leave you with a few pictures of the finished grinder. Thanks for following along!

I added a small wheel attachment to my build

It came out sweet! The long table is handy I bet and the small wheel attachment is perfect.

thanks Bruce, so far I like the long table, I'm going to build a smaller one as well and make the table tilt somehow. I'm also going to put a flat piece of plastic on this table so it doesn't scratch my knives so much.

Wow... That is a nice build.....better than I have done and I designed the thing and have built a half dozen of them.
nice.
Want a job?

Wow... That is a nice build.....better than I have done and I designed the thing and have built a half dozen of them.
nice.
Want a job?

lol thanks a lot, it was a challenge and I wish I had more time to do a few more things, but I will get to that stuff later. That's the greatest part of the build, you can make it do what ever you want and keep building on it.

Well boss I got the plans I guess I will be next :p Great job killing blades I will use this as a reference!!!!!

Looks great man. I built mine but I welded it together. Very easy but rewarding build for sure! Did you build your platen or buy it? I haven't gotten to that point yet. I just have a 10 inch grizxly whhel on mine . I'm still workingnon tracking bugs too but nothing major

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Looks great man. I built mine but I welded it together. Very easy but rewarding build for sure! Did you build your platen or buy it? I haven't gotten to that point yet. I just have a 10 inch grizxly whhel on mine . I'm still workingnon tracking bugs too but nothing major

I built mine but I'm going to buy the kmg platen.

Now that I actually went to the beginning of your thread I seen that hahaha I don't know how I missed that. Looks great and I like how you did the platen. I thought about just ordering one as well to not have to deal with the headache but it looks like it was simple for you to build so I might give it a try.

Back