Hammer-In????????

Indian George

Bubba SR. was wondering if any of you would like to get a Mini-HI before the cold weather comes in??? It would be $20 and chip in for pizza, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.:D

This would be Great!!

But....I'll be Hunting that weekend:( being I can't go this weekend because of the NY Knife show

P.S. President Bubba, You get that text pic of Me and Bubba Jr In my friend Jan's shop after you sent us the pic of your GF? LOL
Then we were "Hammer-In" in my garage. Bubba Jr started on one of those files.

Last edited:
This would be Great!!

But....I'll be Hunting that weekend:( being I can't go this weekend because of the NY Knife show

P.S. President Bubba, You get that text pic of Me and Bubba Jr In my friend Jan's shop after you sent us the pic of your GF? LOL
Then we were "Hammer-In" in my garage. Bubba Jr started on one of those files.

The weekend doesn't matter to me.:D You can pick it. Hunting come first2guns, especially if you share.huh1
Boy!!! I don't know what pic that you sent me, that made my eyes water the worst. You can tell you are both from the same family. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
So you got the forge running??? Send me a pic when Bubba Jr. has it shape out.dancing dog

Will get some new Ghetto Forge pics Up.

Yea Bubba, we'll play it by ear to see who can attend a HI at your shop and set a day!!2thumbs

Sure would be great to attend your HI's, George. Maybe if you could relocate to Iowa, .............................................. . We would be having fried squirrel, gravy, taters, and all kinds of good Iowa stuff for you deprived fellas. That's d-e-p-r-i-v-e-d, not d-e-p-r-a-v-e-d.

George, where is a good place to buy forge coal online? I believe you use gas, but I am limited to two coal forges I don't want to convert unless I have to.

Hi John

When I used coal, I used to order it from Centar Forge in Burlington WI. It was very good coal, the problem was the shipping was about as much as the coal.

You may try contacting Iron and Lace in Bentonsport. The smith there used to get together with several others and order by the ton. He may be able to help you out.

Brian

Sure would be great to attend your HI's, George. Maybe if you could relocate to Iowa, .............................................. . We would be having fried squirrel, gravy, taters, and all kinds of good Iowa stuff for you deprived fellas. That's d-e-p-r-i-v-e-d, not d-e-p-r-a-v-e-d.

George, where is a good place to buy forge coal online? I believe you use gas, but I am limited to two coal forges I don't want to convert unless I have to.

That's d-e-p-r-i-v-e-d, not d-e-p-r-a-v-e-d. I can relate to both.huh1
I never bought coal. The coal forge I have was never used by me and I been trying to sell it.;)
You should take a vacation over here in the spring and I'll show you how to build a gas forge. I'll even put up a Tepee so you can sleep in the backyard and you can even hunt Treerats in the yard too_Oh Great Redskin Hunter. ;)HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Hi John

When I used coal, I used to order it from Centar Forge in Burlington WI. It was very good coal, the problem was the shipping was about as much as the coal.

You may try contacting Iron and Lace in Bentonsport. The smith there used to get together with several others and order by the ton. He may be able to help you out.

Brian

Thanks, Brian!

That's d-e-p-r-i-v-e-d, not d-e-p-r-a-v-e-d. I can relate to both.huh1
I never bought coal. The coal forge I have was never used by me and I been trying to sell it.;)
You should take a vacation over here in the spring and I'll show you how to build a gas forge. I'll even put up a Tepee so you can sleep in the backyard and you can even hunt Treerats in the yard too_Oh Great Redskin Hunter. ;)HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
:D:D:D We would get arrested for something, I bet!

Seriously, I bet I would learn a lot hanging out with you, IG. It would be a blast. I would also have to keep some bail money squirreled away, I betcha. ;)

Back