2009 Hunting

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Well tomorrow starts rifle season here in Missouri. Hopefully Katie and I will have pictures to post. Now if you have had a great season post your pics. Please include your knife or knives if possible.

Here's a small one i got.sorry for the bad pictures. my good camera was dead..and i was dead beat. that is alot of work getting an elk off the mountain...

hunt_0091014_x_760.jpg

Good luck. i still have a mtn lion tag and a wolf tag...i need to fill...we just got some snow last night. hunting should get good...

Well I almost got two. One yesterday leaving town to go to the Wannamakers show. Left outskirts of town and a little 6 point walked out in the road in front of me. Didn't even run when I went around him on the shoulder. This evening on returning picked up my wife to go to supper and a nice 8 point came out of the ditch after crossing the railroad tracks. It was really my lucky day without hitting anything.

Indiana Firearms Opening Day, 11/14/09 Shot @ 5:00pm 9 points, 168# field dressed, Shot with my Muzzleloader, 300 grain Hornady SST. Anchored him, no tracking involved :D
Woulda been a 10 point, but the left G3 was snapped off.

15858_200766135241_625615241_3922745_4386165_n.jpg

I guess I missed this thread,or I would have posted my daughters deer here.

Hey James,nice deer Katie's got there.She looks like she's having a good time.

Nice one Jason

God bless,Keith

I killed this Crawford County, Georgia 8 pointer back on October 22nd.
The rut was just beginning, his tarsals were starting to get black and he was stinking. I grunted 4 times at 6:15 and he walked out at 6:20 looking around.
The 180 grain 30.06 Corelokt from my Ruger M77 hit him right behind the shoulder, he stumbled and then started the stiff legged death walk. I let another one fly and he fell.
Good luck to all you guys and gals.

Attachments

• BUCK MARK 2.jpg
    BUCK MARK 2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 19
You fellas are doing good!
I haven't hunted MO or out of state for years, can't drag those big critters anymore. I leave it up to you young tough fellas now.

Season ends tomorrow here. Not much luck for me, we found out why and I am not going to post it because it would cause a gripe section. But it was still a good season, we have meat in the freezer and that is great. We did find the bullet in Katies deer. I will post it soon.

Back