Thank you..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I just wanted to say Thank you again Knife Dogs. Thanks to Tracy and the staff. But most of all to all of you who make this place home.

We received the awards/plaques... Top dog, and Tactical knife 2012 in the mail this week and they will be proudly displayed in my shop.
Its a honor and privileged to be part of the KD community .family. You all rock.

Thanks again for your continued support and encouragement.

God Bless YA
Randy

Randy and Randy, You two have forged your way to the top. I watched you both for the last few years learn and practice everything you could and mostly all from this forum right here. You guys have earned it and deserve the recognition. Congratulations!!

My Brother-- you are for sure blessed with your hands being the hands of God-- Both you and Randy Jr are some of the best friends a person could ever have. I am honored to call you both my Brothers! Your work is stellar and ever increasing in quality and imagination. I am more impressed with the next piece you bring from your forge and your workbench than the last, which is a hard feat to top. Blessings my brothers

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments.

Its been a great and fun ride. and the best part is meeting guys like Bruce. and Clay and Eric, and Calvin, and Frank etc.etc.etc.etc.... KD RULES!

God is GOOD!

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
Randy, HHH Knives

Back