The Great Bruce Bump File Guide Give Away Contest!

rhinoknives

I was recently looking at the new pics of B.B. Stainless Steel files Guides and here is what Bruce & I came up with!

"Hmmmm?
Those look so darn cute!
What to name a pack of File Guides?

Hmmmm?? A Plunge of file guides??
That's my entry in the Great Bruce Bump name a group of file guides contest!

The winner will receive one of my 3-5" Rhino Utility Paring knives with handle material my option. Bruce Bump will decide the winner when he wants too!

DSCN0279.jpg
This is for real! So get the grinding dust of your ears :biggrin: and come up with a truly inspirational name for a group of B.B. file guides!

Bruce will post some inspirational pics of his new stainless steel file guides so you can come up with a truly great name for a batch of File Guides.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com "

Swatandfileguides005_zps1cf60f9d.jpg

Swatandfileguides007_zpse29f8e79.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea Laurence. The paring knife you are willing to donate to the contest is beautiful!

There are two types of people in this old world, "ordinary" and "extraordinary" You are in the "Extraordinary" group.

Okay...2nd attempt... "a magazine of file guides".

Gosh, those things look nice. I wish I had a little money.... good job Bruce!

Last edited:
yes I have a few names potential names! A "fling of filing guides" or prehaps a "sleuth of several, small, square, guides" or SSSSG for short.

A Bevy of Bumps.
A Gaggle of Guides.
:biggrin:

I like this Bevy of Bumps, but Bruce may have to ask Mrs. Bump about using that name! :biggrin:The Gaggle of Guides isn't bad ether.

I was inspired by Wilmont grinders when they list a pic of a batch of their new machine and said I don't know what you call a bunch of grinders?

I said that a "Grit of Grinders" would work!

So keep those idea's coming and just for anyone that doesn't know?
I am the proud owner of three B. B. File Guides!

There are Non Better!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Bruce,
Bevy is one of those terms naming a group of things. A Bevy of Beauties for a group of pretty ladies or a Pride of Lions, Herd of Elephants, Leap of Leopards or Grit of Grinders etc..

I bet your wife knew that! :biggrin: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bevy

You could name a group of your Cut & Shoots as a Bevy of Blasters & Slicers.

Now we need to hear some more entries for this contest! I do sell these Paring knives for $200.00 so if you want one or want to surprise the Mrs. or Mr for that matter? It's time to think of a appropriate term for a bunch of these sexy babes!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Back