Local News Story on CM Forge

That's great! I understand what you mean about not tooting your own horn, but we (I) need to know that there are instances in which the media does report something that is supportive of the knife making community. You strive for perfection not accolades, but perfection draws accolades. Your hard work and dedication is being rewarded by recognition, something every artist covets.
As I sit here drinking my coffee, I raise my cup to you Curtis and say, good for you brother...good for you.

great interview...we need more just like this all over to help balance some of the negative we see all the time..

:s11798:

Congrats Curtisk...you're fortunate to live in a 'knife freindly' region.
I'm always waiting for a swat team to show up.

:s7435:

Rudy

I had an old professor who used to say, "Lest thy tootest thine own horn, thy horn shall not be tooted." He was pretty smart.

I was in a sporting goods store in Houston about a month ago looking at the production knives when I spotted three of the best looking knives I've seen in a while. They came from CM Forge. They are the kind of quality knives I want to make. I looked CM Forge up and was pleased to find out that Curtis holds a knife making class and his shop is only an hour and a half from where I live. Can't wait to take the class!

Congrats Curtis...I'll take my hat off and bow low when I see you at the show in April,now that your a big time TV star.:biggrin::biggrin:
Really man,could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Stan

Back