blade show in vegas?

Brett Long

what are the dates for the show. i know its a dumb question but i never know what is going on in this town. and it would be a great opportunity to meet the guys behind all of these masterpieces i have been drooling over since i started this addiction.

I believe they show is the 3rd 4th and 5th, I was going to go but, I lost interest and decided to go for Machinegun shooting on the strip.

thanks for the info. i had search all of the vegas shows and conventions and could not find any mention of it.

thanks for the info. i had search all of the vegas shows and conventions and could not find any mention of it.

Ok just a little more info for you, I don't like to even make mention of other forums wherever I'm posting at but I'll have to mention this one to explain the show in Vegas. The usual suspect network is putting on the show and you need to be a member of that forum to come to the show, it was advertised in the knife rags but probably not in any local Vegas media. Like almost all forums it's free to join and then you just give them your user name at the door and pay admission I think.

so its like a private event? i will see how or what i need to go then. point me in the direction or pm me with details. please

Back