Michael E. Miller A.C.S. Raffle Knife

V

VCM

WOW !:bud:

I gotta say,people,just in & I had to take pics. ! I threw my back outta wack so I'm here at home early today.
Mike,you said you were sending something,I had no idea.Thank You for your overwhealming generousity.

I have more pics,but for now,just a teaser,we'll take it outta the sheath later,for now,just a tease...

DSCF1981.jpg
DSCF1983.jpg

Mike kicked this off in STYLE
-Vince

Let's sound off & Thank Mike Miller,OK ?

Getta' load of this.Maybe Mike will post the specs. Dovetailed bolsters & awesome mammoth
-Vince

DSCF2007.jpg

DSCF1999.jpg

DSCF1995.jpg

DSCF1989.jpg

wow...nice. I'm going to have to step up my game for my knife..

Vince and all, the blade is CPM154 stainless - heat treated by me, cryoed, and double tempered. Bolsters and pins are 416 stainless. I've tried to improve my sheath work and need to thank Larry Parsons for the tips and encouragement he has given me.

Any help for the Cancer Society for me is a no brainer. I lost my mother and a brother-in-law to cancer. May this be a little help.

Thanks for the chance

bouncewow1I herd about this knife for two days. I have not been able to get to the computer until now.Wow the mammoth on this one is unbelievable, I own three mammoth's nothing like this.Thanks Mike & Vince for the chance to view it.

Monday,Dec 7th,is a tentative date for a raffle on this one.Spread the word,trust me,don't miss it!
Thanks Again,
-Vince

I was only out by 7 can you hear me 7 numbers on the last raffle . Im feeling LUCKY. Kelly w

Back