Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sean Cochran

Whew! I have been run ragged for the last couple of weeks. Natrual gas prices are up (finally) so I have been putting in alot more hours at work. Also had a couple of side jobs, we had a bad flash flood here this summer so I have stayed busy with doing small clean up excavation work.
All this helps the wallet but it has put a serious dent in knife making and that just ain't right.:mad:

Well just whats been going on with me, not that anyone really gives a hoot.:D

Sean

Whew! I have been run ragged for the last couple of weeks. Natrual gas prices are up (finally) so I have been putting in alot more hours at work. Also had a couple of side jobs, we had a bad flash flood here this summer so I have stayed busy with doing small clean up excavation work.
All this helps the wallet but it has put a serious dent in knife making and that just ain't right.:mad:

Well just whats been going on with me, not that anyone really gives a hoot.:D

Sean
Sounds like a pretty rough year, Sean! :eek::(
If you would just go ahead and win the lottery, you could do all that other stuff just for fun! ;)

I have some good KY pals. One of them has been trying to get his new shop built for most of the summer. It's been one weather delay after another. He finally got it enclosed and is finishing the inside.

Having it prepared for and getting the slab poured took a long time, by itself. All the local contractors were trying to play catch-up and he just about cancelled the whole job until next spring.

Back