Izula knife mod for fun....

BladedBonehead

I had this black Izula knife in a trade for part cash and I decided to take it out of the plastic and mess with it. I had a small pouch that needed something and decided that ants would be just the thing. I stripped the blade and glass beaded it to a nice matte finish then shot it with OD Green K&G Gun Kote. Then the fun began (sarcasm). I masked off some of the green with ant stencils and laid it out for the orange ants on both sides and around the edges. When that was done I laid out the black in the same way. Took a lot of time. After baking, here it is.....I think I like it. Now I need to make a big knife to go with it. Maybe put wild hogs on that one.......lol.

sany0002b.jpg

Mounted weak side rt hand cross draw...
sany0001gs.jpg

Nice job
I don't think your bigger knife will fit in that case. That one doesn't :D

The bigger knife is for the belt...I am thinking in the line of a kukri that is in the 12" or so blade...shot and to the point. i have a cold steel machete kukri handle here I can use and some stainless tube for the pin.

I wanted the handle to stick out only. It works as it is inline with your belt on the weak side. Handle is toward your using hand.

Back