Toadsticker and Skinner

Wade Hougham

Both have blades forged from Dodge leaf springs and elk leg bone handles with rawhide wraps and spots.. The skinner is 11 1/4" long with a 5 1/2" blade and the toadsticker is 12" long with a 7" blade. Both blades were given an antique finish. The leather and rawhide sheathes were made by my friend Art.
These are headed up north to my friend KT and will complete a set of six. Maybe KT will post a pic of the set after he receives these two.:yes:
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Attachments

• KT Toadsticker 003.jpg
    KT Toadsticker 003.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 39
  • KT Toadsticker 007.jpg
    KT Toadsticker 007.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 32
Dang Wade,their bust be some BIG TOADS down where you live if you need those knives to stick them and skin them.
Very nice set by the way. That's the only good thing I've ever seen come from Dodge.

Wade OUTSTANDING as usual .Perfect way to finish off the set. Cant thank you enough. I,ll post picts of all of them. KT

Randy its not bad enough that Wades taking the springs out of my truck but not you want to take the food out of my mouth KT:9:

Fantastic as usual Wade- really like the skinner especially and Art's work is awesome- what a great set it will be...

Oh @@@@ Wade :D thatsticker was the nicest i have seen from you, and many others to. A realy top piece, well, hm i dont know if its beats your warhawks. They are outstanding.

Seved

Back