Todd Begg Bodega

Nephilim killer

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

So here are the first pics of the Bodega this is the first interboltonframelock or Boltoninterframelock either way spell check
will underline it as spelled wrong but that's what happens when you give birth to new creations.
IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

Thats history being made right there, bolt on interframelock. I love the way that sounds.
IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

When you work this hard you deserve a rest. Man am I tired as well, this pic is making me want to hit the sack, night all.
IMG_3624.jpg

For those of you in disbelief here you go.
IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

These are waiting for their turn.
IMG_3226.jpg

Fixture me up!
IMG_3230.jpg

Guess what these are for?
IMG_3224-1.jpg

These are for our newest best friend
IMG_3222.jpg

Here it is the [patten pending] Todd Begg bolt on lock
IMG_3228.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mark,
Great set of pic's. thanks for posting those....
Keep 'em coming.
t

Now that's what I call knifemaking- I used to run a 20-tool NC mill and can appreciate- just a LITTLE faster than bench made...awesome set of pictures.

wow thats one sweet setup! it would take me a year to do that lol way to go those pics look great!

I have one of the first 60 made with the USA mark. Mine has carbon fiber inlays that are grooved. This is the only knife I own now, had some medical bills to pay but I said the Bodega will never be sold if fact my family helped me buy it, I never could have saved that much money on my own now. I have collected a long time and consider this the finest knife I have ever owned, I carry and use it everyday. So somewhere in all those pics is my knife thanks for posting this.

Back