engraving and HT services ?

Gahagan

This may not be in the correct forum but I wasnt sure where to put it. M question is can someone point me to a person or company that does engravings on the blade as well as HTs the blade? I am running short on time and would like to avoid sending the blade to multiple locations. I would prefer to get it done at one location but dont want to comprimise on the quality of the job.If anyone has some sugestions please let me know.

What kind of steel? Makes a difference in Heat Treating sources.What kind of ingraving are you wanting done.Also where you are located may make a difference.A little more info is needed
Stan

Also where you are located may make a difference.A little more info is needed
Stan

Stan makes one of the greatest points for any forum here. If you want some help just ask, but please help the rest of us by filling out your profile beforehand :D

Mike

The steel is 440c and the guy wants some scripture verse and a liitle decorative accents engraved on the blade. I am located in NC.

Take the blade to a trophy shop in your area and have them do the engraving,that will be the cheapest.Finish the blade to about 90% before hand. After it is engraved sent it to Texas knifemakers Supply for H/T w/ cryo.
Stan

Back