Forge shop pics

Love the big hammer Dave! Nice shop space. Where did you find the Bradley and did you have to rebuild it?

Is the anvil a Fisher; a nice clean anvil.

Thanks for sharing, Fred

I bought it in 1994, a forging shop in Oakdale, PA was selling out, it was the smallest one they had, the others were 300 pounders. It seemed to hardly ever been used, still works like new.....Dave

Hey Dave, these shots are too great to leave in photobucket. Hope you dont mind me pasteing them up here.
Love that hammer!

0f697477.jpg

76d889ed.jpg

a6f95ea0.jpg

670bfb63.jpg

8059bb46.jpg

693d83c4.jpg

8bfebb2a.jpg

4d2f0b5f.jpg

b83febad.jpg

ebeb76f1.jpg

0a5ff0b9.jpg

4c65c1a9.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! Not sure why I couldn't post them, this was one day when my son took the pics and my shop was all a mess. Here I'm trying to remember all your videos and pics as I try to work out some feather pattern. Thanks again Bruce. Dave

Thank you! Not sure why I couldn't post them, this was one day when my son took the pics and my shop was all a mess. Here I'm trying to remember all your videos and pics as I try to work out some feather pattern. Thanks again Bruce. Dave

Happy to do it. I love the view from your shop. Gods an artist isnt he?
Just copy and paste the img code one at a time from your photobucket. Its easy to overthink it. I think its made for us knuckle heads.

Your right. HE is the true master artist! You should this the view in the fall when all the leaves turn, the direction you see there, it is about 20 miles before the next town. Mostly heavy woods and farms.

Back