Welcome to knife mods

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Some guys don't want to make full knives or can't for various reasons. My guess is there are more people that modify knives than make them. A lot more.

This place is for guys that put together kits of any kind or modify knives of any kind.

If you put together a kit. You make knives. If you mod a production or mid-tech or custom knife for looks or function or both, as far as I am concerned you are a welcome part of the knife making community.

Let's see your kit builds or knife mods...

Cool! I'll leave out all the bad ones I have done and only post the decent ones, now I just have to go find all the pictures................

:running dog:

Oh! This should be fun! I have a few that I've modified, but I'm leaning more towards trying to make my own right now. Mods will not end, though! In fact, I just got a Spyderco Mule in the mail today that I need to figure out handle material for.

Oh! This should be fun! I have a few that I've modified, but I'm leaning more towards trying to make my own right now. Mods will not end, though! In fact, I just got a Spyderco Mule in the mail today that I need to figure out handle material for.

we need PICS!!!!cool 1

Great idea Pounder!!

the "Pimpin" section. :eek:

Even for repairs which a lot of folks would also need!!2thumbs

buck 112

this buck 112 was the first folder that i ever customized. it has 20,000 year old fossil scales with black spacers, filed liners,bolsters and spine. i have done a couple since. this is still my favorite

Last edited:
Nice subsection Boss,.. lot of folks ONLY mod existing knives,.. and some really do great work on them.

Back