Another feather fighter!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres a second fighter.. Very similar, but from a different billet of feather. then the last one I posted, Also different buckeye burl!

The one thing that remains the same. There both BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) Thanks guys for checking out our work, and for the comments and encouragement!

I also added a photo of a 13.5" Bar of feather with 1080, 15n20 and pure nickle! I thin k its gona make a AMAZING knife

Attachments

• Firestorm Blade 059.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 059.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Firestorm Blade 060.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 060.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Firestorm Blade 063.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 063.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Firestorm Blade 068.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 068.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Firestorm Blade 051.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 051.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7967.jpg
    IMG_7967.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7975.jpg
    IMG_7975.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 34
Hey guys, This one is spoken for. But I do have its sister on the bench, from the same billet thats not been spoken for yet! I would be willing to either make it into a knife for ya, Or sell it as a Blade Blank to one of you Dogs that wants to put a handle on it.. I remember when I first started out I would of gave my left,,, well umm Arm yea thats it.. :) to get my hands on a blade like this to handle! Back when all I had was a 1 X 42 grinder and a coardless drill. The blade is Ground and Heat Treated. and actually looks exactly the same or even better then this one.

I only have one. and may NEVER do this again. so anyone interested. Shoot me a PM an Ill give you further details!

She's a real beaut' Randy... Fabulous feather pattern and wicked cool complexity in that handle!

Thanks guys for the comments and complements on the knife and the steel, Ill pass along your kind words to Randy Jr.

I really love his Feather pattern and have always liked working with Buckeye burl. So the combination just works!! :)

That feather pattern is beautiful! Feathered patterns are so organic, Imho some of the most gorgous damascus patterns. That burl sets it off perfectly

Back