Kydex

Mike Martinez

Do any of you out there have a good source for Kydex? My old source is long gone and everything I've found is either over priced or you need to buy in bulk along with being a being a distributor.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.

How much are you looking for? If you're only looking for a sq ft or two, but from Boss. If you want to buy a full sheet, there are numerous suppliers out there for the common colors.

I looked at Boss' site but he didn't have the colors that I needed. I had a guy who had a guy (lol) that was selling them for 25 per sheet (half sheets) but its no longer an option. I've checked out the "bulk" guys but their colors are limited, they kill you with shipping or won't sell unless you're a retailer. Pretty aggravating.

Thanks Kevin, I put an order in with them. Truth be told, I'm a bit spoiled and will miss getting a 48x48 sheet for 25 bucks... reality bites.

Thanks Kevin, I put an order in with them. Truth be told, I'm a bit spoiled and will miss getting a 48x48 sheet for 25 bucks... reality bites.

Dang... I would have bought that stuff up like it was going out of style for that price....

Back