Word for the day.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
For you were once darkness,but now you are light in the Lord.
Walk as children of light.
Ephesians 5:8

The book of Ephesians is a short read,read it, it will do you good!

Thanks for the verse Calvin!

Your Word for the Day somewhat fits with what I was reading this morning... John 3:19 - 21

Last edited:
Another word for the day.
Corinthians,15:10,"But by the grace of God I am what I am,and His grace toward me was not in vain;but I labored more abundantly than they all,yet not I but the grace of God which was with me.
Of course when reading this or any other verse of the Bible you should read the entire chapter in order to see it in the proper context,sometimes you may have to read the entire book! But that will do you good.

Of course when reading this or any other verse of the Bible you should read the entire chapter in order to see it in the proper context,sometimes you may have to read the entire book! But that will do you good.

How true! I can't recall the number of the conversations that I've had with people where they take a verse out of context or they are mislead by reading a verse out of context. Scripture validates itself throughout the Bible, and its really neat to find the interlocking verses and chapters and even books!

"For you were once darkness,but now you are light in the Lord.
Walk as children of light.
Ephesians 5:8"

Thanks Clavin. I needed to read that this morning!

Eric

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

A great remember of our savior's love.

Back