Assisted open flipper pattern

timekeeper

Hi all. I have an idea of an assisted opening flipper. I've made assisted opening liner locks with a split back/spring spacer as the assist and also with a piece of spring wire
under tension attatched to the spacer, both work.
Now I'm looking at an assisted opener in a flipper model and can't seem to get my head around how the assist would be able to clear the flipper part as it comes around?
Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.
Kevin.

I will also add if you get the mechanics of a flipper correct, there really is no need for assist. Make it fire like a laser! If you need to see what I'm talking about or need some help, just holler.

Thanks for the reply. My liner lock patterns don't lend themselves well to the flipper style, so I've been trying to develop something new and a little larger than my regular knives. For some reason my mind just is having a hard time with this one. Maybe I should just buy one and reverse engineer. Thanks for the help.
Kevin.

Assisted open flipper pattern and maintain a best standard so be conscious in all type diversification so be happy all life and maintain a best standard in life so be happy for best life and maintain a best standard in life.

Back