UGLY KNIVES

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
OK guys and gals, I keep flippin through all of these pages and pics all of you are posting and have decided it's time to do something about all of these Ugly Knives you are showing off. I'm going to start a new project to help all of you out. I'm going to call it "The Ugly Knife Disposal Program".

In order to help you guys get rid of all of these Ugly Knives, you can PM me for an address to ship them to and the "Ugly Knife Disposal Program" will take care of the rest. Please understand that this program is not yet incorporated nor has it received it's Non-Profit Organization Status and never will. Please excuse the fact that the mailing address is the same as my personal address. This is a very low budget program. In fact, I'm working with no budget at all. Luckily for you guys, this is a free service to you. All you have to do is ship the knife or knives to me and you'll never have to look at them again. It's just that easy.

Murph

(Hey, we all get bored and need a laugh sometimes):D

Rusty, we know you're guilty. I was referring to the ones you've posted pics of. Somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond.

Murph

if i'm not happy with mine.. i turn them into fantasy knives,, and give them away,, lol

Rusty, we know you're guilty. I was referring to the ones you've posted pics of. Somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond.

Murph
It's hard for me to stop working on them Until I do they are all UGLY.
Another smith told me once that it takes 2 makers to make a blade, one to do the work the other to tell him when to stop doing the work.
Rusty

I agree with Rusty

I have several ugly knives laying around

i have 2 REALLY ugly ones on hangers

These are the 2 that showed I needed to work on my HT alittle more

yea bro instead of bent :)

Murph,
I'm assuming you also accept ex wives and mothers in law. Please forward the address is this is the case.

Steve

Back