Door Prizes

Morans
Loveless
Lake

:haha:

I think being were learning the trade, Items that are necessary to git er done!!2thumbs

Hmm, door prizes, tools, i.e. tongs, hammers, 2" X72" belts (various grits) etc., Safety equipment for home use, i.e. gloves, respirator, etc. ;)

Beginners kit could be a good idea. Might want to limit the draw to people who don't already have the basics.

Rather than an IG forged blade blank, an IG forged damascus billet would be nice. I'd even feel obligated to make something out of it instead of hoarding it until I get good enough like my other bits of damascus :)

An Apex Edge Pro sharpening system. Those things are sweeeeeet.

Boss T is donating plans for a No Weld Grinder. Thanks Turock1
Now, for the door prize how about the frame all made up and welded??? The winner would have to buy the rest, like wheels, pulleys and etc. :duh:
The welding would be done by the BBBBB Beaver.cool 1cool 1

Last edited:
How about a IG forged blade blank?
That would be great! I still have that one billet blank you sent me, IG. I am waiting to make something special for MYSELF when I get time.
Edited to add, that fancy steel would make a great scalping knife, IG!

Last edited:
That would be great! I still have that one billet blank you sent me, IG. I am waiting to make something special for MYSELF when I get time.
Edited to add, that fancy steel would make a great scalping knife, IG!

Damn, that billet my have a ton of rust on it.:duh:

Nope,no rust, IG! I have a special place I keep it, in a good latched and protected wood box that also holds other valuable contents.

Back