First non-profit group forum..

As some members will not be able to attend the SNEKMG's hammer ins held at IG's shop, and all current members names will be in the prize drawing, when mailing your $20 annual dues to me include your name, mailing address, PH# and e-mail address this way, if your name is drawn for the raffle, we'll be able to get in touch with you and know where to mail the booty :D. This information will definitely remain confidential.

My address is:
Larry Theroux
66 West Street
West Warwick, RI 02893

Wa..Wa..Wally's is:
George Rebello
358 Elm Street
New Bedford, MA 02740

Good luck to all members for any prize drawing we have :D :cool: cool 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see how it's gonna be! :rolleyes:

I'll have to admit I am a little out of practice with the insults, but I am sure I will return to true form after seeing you two scruffy bastids again. :D

Oh I see how it's gonna be! :rolleyes:

I'll have to admit I am a little out of practice with the insults, but I am sure I will return to true form after seeing you two scruffy bastids again. :D

Bubba, it's Mr. Scruffy Bastid to you, Sonny. oh no! 1 HEHEHEHEHE!!! How soon they forget.:D

:eek: Jiminy creepers Wa..Wa..Wally, It seems like old home daze :eek:.

Higgy's back, I just got an e-mail from the other forum,,,J..J..Jr. just posted, what's this internet coming too oh no! 1

Yes indeed it does feel like old times, and I do feel good about this. I forgot how cool you guys are. I forgot how good friends you guys can be.

Sure!!!shakin This is my secret family recipe.
HEAT TREAT'G RELISH

90% habaneros
10% CAYENNE OR SMOKED PEPPERS
KOSHER SALT
BALSAMIC VINEGAR
WHITE VINEGAR
GARLIC
BASIL
OREGANO
WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
EV OLIVE OIL
FRESH LIME JUICE
For the smoked relish just smoke the peppers for 3 hours.
oh no! 1 HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
You forgot a couple of your main ingredients, enriched uranium and napalm. :bud: :eek::D
HOT STUFF, IG!

I understand you have to stir that stuff with a wooden spoon. :D Hey, you reckon a cat "turpentined" with HT Relish would hit the sound barrier?

Back