First non-profit group forum..

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Welcome to our first non-profit group forum ownership under the leadership of Indian George.
Glad to you have SNEKMG :)D)

BBBB Beaver!!!! Tell everyone what your title is.:D:D

My title? That must be MR BBB Beaver :D , Wa..Wa..Wally. My title is in my signature, I will also be holding the dues till it's needed for HI raffle prizes.

I got $20 from Tom Brawley yesterday for his dues. Once I get some more of the dues I'll open an account with the local bank. Wa..Wa..Wally and myself will be able to withdraw and deposit into this account. stogie

This is goin to be wild! Imagine Geo unleashed with his own forum! pick up your chihuahuas!
Congrats George. Are you going to devulge the forumla for your world famous Heat Treat Relish?

This is goin to be wild! Imagine Geo unleashed with his own forum! pick up your chihuahuas!
Congrats George. Are you going to devulge the formula for your world famous Heat Treat Relish?
Sure!!!shakin This is my secret family recipe.
HEAT TREAT'G RELISH

90% habaneros
10% CAYENNE OR SMOKED PEPPERS
KOSHER SALT
BALSAMIC VINEGAR
WHITE VINEGAR
GARLIC
BASIL
OREGANO
WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
EV OLIVE OIL
FRESH LIME JUICE
For the smoked relish just smoke the peppers for 3 hours.
oh no! 1 HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

So IG, Where do we send our dues to, and to what/whom do we make it out to? Are the hammer ins still going to be the same price at the door to non-members as those who paid an annual fee?

So IG, Where do we send our dues to, and to what/whom do we make it out to? Are the hammer ins still going to be the same price at the door to non-members as those who paid an annual fee?

The price of the HI will remain the same for everyone.
You can send the dues to BBBB Beaver (Larry) and make the check out to him. I'll get his address and post it.:D

Good to see you found this place Mr. Higgins. I remember you from BF a few years back. I put my quench plates in a woodworkers vice after seeing yours.2thumbs
-John

WHAT ???????

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LET IG BE IN CHARGE !!!!!!:running dog: RUN AND HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN !!!!! 2guns CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Higgy,

You summ-beech huh1 glad to see that you're back on the planet, hope you're planning on sticking around for a while.

I hope everything is going well for you.

Ya gotta get your arse over to Wa..Wa..Wally's.

Larry, IG, good to see you guys here. It'd be better to see you both in person. John B. and Bruce Bump too!

Hey Bruce, you still make those kickass gun-knife combos?

Last edited:
Back