The Design Winner - Randy of HHH !! Congrats !!

Vote for your favorite Hometown Hero Design !!

• Big Smitty

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Lagrange

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Denny Eller

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Randy HHH

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Steve Janik

• Ausbrooks

• Brad704

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Franklin #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lagrange #2

• Jerry Bond

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Justin King #1

• Justin Kink #2

• Mike Carter

• Franklin #2

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Pieter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bill T

Hey Dogs , Here we go , time to vote for your favorite design in our Hometown Hero Build .:42:

We have 15 great designs submitted by our members .. I have to tell you , they're all winners :thumbup::thumbup:. The voting is going to be hard I think .. a lot of good choices .​

I'll keep this open till Oct 30th , 9PM EST .​
Vote only once , but please vote ! These guys put a lot of work into these !​

Big Smitty
big smitty.jpg

Lagrange
lagrange.jpg

Denny Eller
denny.jpg

Randy HHH
HHH.jpg

Steve Janik
janik.jpg

Ausbrooks
ausbrooks.jpg

Brad704
brad704.jpg

Franklin #1
franklin.jpg

Lagrange #2
lagr 2.jpg

Jerry Bond
JerryBond.jpg

The rest will be in next post !​

Last edited:
And the rest .. !

Justin King #1
justin 1.jpg

Justin King #2
just 2.jpg

Mike Carter
m carter.jpg

Franklin #2
frank 2.jpg

Pieter
pieter.jpg

Thank you guys for some real Beauties !!​

Vote cast.
Hey Bill,this Mammoth Tooth,may be the end of me:sad::biggrin:
Just kidding,I am going to finish this one up,and I hope it is one I can be proud of.
This is some beautiful stuff,I just don't think I will be working with any more of it.
I had put it up,for about a week,but I got it back out this morning.Going to try and finish it up.
Thanks

God bless,Keith

Hay Guys,
Got to looking and I sure am glad that I have a design in the mix. If not, I would have a real hard time voting. There are several great designs here and I wouldn't mind stamping my name on any of them.[and I am picky]
Randy, Denny, Ausbrooks, Franklin#2,Justin #2 and others that I forgot. Proud to be in the company of this pack of DOGS.
Jerry

Keith, Someday I will get over your way,don't give up on me.

Lots of nice designs! I'm on the fence, I get to do my designs all the time so I'm deciding which of the others would be the most fun to play with.

I know they all look good. Cant seem to get a close up of them,sure would like to get a better look at a few of them. nice work everyone.

I was going to enlarge all the pics but some won't go bigger so I stopped. It depends on how they were originally loaded.
It would be unfair if only some enlarge, but you can go into original thread to see them.

This Dog learned a new trick! Thanks Bruce! I agree there's some great designs here. Its hard to choose just one with this many nice looking designs..

This Dog learned a new trick! Thanks Bruce! I agree there's some great designs here. Its hard to choose just one with this many nice looking designs..
I hope you also learned to push the minus button to reduce them again hehehe
Hey congrats may be in order!

:) Theres alot of great designs to choose from. If I could of, I would of voted for at least 4 or 5 of them! :s11779:

Bill wants YOU>>>> , To vote for your favorite design or just blindly pics a name and vote.. Whatever.. But getting input is why this is up. It looks like it hit the wall. and voting has all but stopped! Comon Guys and Gals!!:thumbup1:

Last edited:
This isn't a private club.

Let's see some community involvement ! Everyone who's looked can't possibly be crippled enough to NOT push a simple button. Bill's worked his a$$ off for this build....show you care....just a little.:12:

Rudy

You don't want to be the guy who is holding this project up (I can say that now because I voted), we can't build these until the design is chosen. All are worthy designs so if you are stuck on the decision, know that any choice is a good one, except choosing to not vote. The sooner we get this show on the road, the sooner our troops will feel our support.
Thanks to everyone who has voted already, whether you voted for mine or not:)

I can hold the Ctrl key down and press the + key to enlarge them all.
Nice looking knives guys!

Bruce, This is a great feature, and it works on other pages.. and sites and well everywhere I have tried. Thanks for the 411!!

God Bless YA!
Randy

shoot come on guys vote,Randy might get a big head being in the lead this long. LOL, jk. Everyones design is great VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST WANT TO BUILD!!!

Congrats to Randy of HHH Knives !!! Your design is the Winner !
All of the designs were excellent , it would be a privilege to make any of them for our Military .​

Now the machine will start to move men , first step is for Randy to get his design to Aldo . I will contact all of the involved parties this week , to begin to plan out the rest of the build .​

Thank you to all who took the time to vote . I really appreciate it .

Back