Hometown Hero Build - Makers Recruiting Drive

Thanks to the Poolee for piping up on here, it means a lot to me to hear a few words of thanks for our efforts. You guys are the best of our nation, and if we must send you off to fight for us then we damn well owe it to you to see that you are as well equipped as we can make you. Just paying taxes isn't enough for some of us:)
God bless you, keep safe, and know that we are proud of you.

Poolee,
Anyone as yourself has our deepest graditude and respect.
Recieving one of our knives is but a small token compared the possibilities you face. I can only hope that at some point of your collective service, like yourself, the recipients realise that some one does care. Be safe and THANK YOU.

Rudy

Poolee, I look forward to calling you brother and saying Semper Fi when you complete Boot Camp. No matter how tough it gets it is obvious that you have the heart and soul to get through it by your post. Without young men like you we would not be able to enjoy the freedom that we all tend to take for granted. May God Bless you and be with you on your journey. I sincerely hope you will keep in touch with us here at Knife Dogs and send us a picture of you on the day you become a "Devil Dog".

I sincerely hope you will keep in touch with us here at Knife Dogs and send us a picture of you on the day you become a "Devil Dog".

I second that. I never served in the military, but having enjoyed the freedoms of being an American, I feel it's the least I can do to give back a little bit of my time and skill to help out some patriots. :)

Back