Seveirville Tn knife show

Sean Cochran

Has anyone been to the show in Sevierville before?
My daughter has a cheerleading competition there that weekend and I was wondering if its worth going a day early for.

Of course there will be the obligatory visit to SMKW.:D and Bass Pro.

Thanks
Sean

That depends on what kind of knives you like,production or customs. I did that show 6yrs ago and there were only 5-6 custom guys there. If you liked case knives it was a hell of a show.Don't know if anythings changed or not.Anyone been there recently ??????

We went a couple years ago; from what I remember it was nice but not a lot of customs like Ballknives said; they changed the time of year now; then it was when they also had Christmas parades & that was nice; we also like the Smoky Mtn Brewery! (for the pizza, of course)

I went last December, it was about the same, lots of production,not a lot of custom. It was pretty fun, though and a good excuse to visit a great area.
Jonathan

I went last year as well. Visited my buddy Eddie White. It was mostly Case collectors.
SMKW is about a mile down the road and back toward town there is an awesome muscle car museum!!!!!

Has anyone been to the show in Sevierville before?
My daughter has a cheerleading competition there that weekend and I was wondering if its worth going a day early for.

Of course there will be the obligatory visit to SMKW.:D and Bass Pro.

Thanks
Sean

Can you post the date and location please?

Thanks
James

Back