Darci makes the Honor Role

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
So for the first time i get a letter from school that I want to sign,Darci MADE THE HONOR ROLE AT SCHOOL WITH A 3.8 GPA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. i just wanted to brag some and hope to get some of you guys to pm her and tell her good job,it might make her want to stay there longer.school has been hard for her she all jock not much into school until this year .just bragging THANKS
NOW I NEED A BUMPER STICKER "MY HONOR STUDENT MAKES KNIVES BETTER THAN YOURS"LOL"

DSC05720.jpg

DSC07788.jpg

DSC07790.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

DSC05916.jpg

Congrats

Congrats Darci! So great; especially after spending so much time finishing the knife for your teacher; and playing ball at the same time! 2thumbs

Great job Darci! It is hard work, but worth it! It gets easier the more you do it, it becomes a habit. 2thumbs

GREAT JOB DARCI! Be sure and show that to your insurance agent, you can usually get a discount for making the honor roll. Keep it up!

GREAT JOB DARCI! Be sure and show that to your insurance agent, you can usually get a discount for making the honor roll. Keep it up!

I got all a's last year and I think it took like $400 off of my insurance. It's expensive NOT to get good grades.

Nice job Darci!

Thanks everybody I still can't believe he told all of you that ,its a must do if I don't get good grades they wont let me play softball in high school ,college ,and I want to be a Border patrol Agent ,so I need college, again Thank you very much ,But POPS you dont have to tell everyone."Love ya"
Darci

Congratz Darci! Showed your softball pix to my 10yr. old daughter and told her what else you do with the knives, she said "Cool"!

Kinda late to the party but...

bouncewow1urock1bouncewow1Congratulations Darci!bouncewow1urock1bouncewow1

Good job sister! A little work now on the front side will pay off BIG TIME later on when you want to get into college for your Criminal Justice degree.

You want to talk about competition? Three words: the job market.

yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!yea!

,But POPS you dont have to tell everyone."Love ya"
Darci

hehe..proud parents always brag...part of being a parent :) I am the same way when someone asks about one of my sons , it embarrasses my oldest when I make him tell someone his GPA ( in a good way , 4.05 , 4.38 weighted )

Congrats on the academic achievement , it's quite a feat to be pulling those grades and sports. You should be very proud. 2thumbs 2thumbs

Back