new mod addition for the Military Forum

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Bill T has been promoted to Moderator status and will help Murph moderate the Military Forum..:35::35:

thanks for helping out Bill..

Congratulations my friend, you most definitely deserve the position. You worked your tail off on the Servicemen's Build and I know you'll make a great Mod.

First , I want to thank Tracy for the Honor and Priviledge to be a bigger part of the Knife Dogs forum .
I want to also thank Murph , who has been a great friend from the beginning . I know we work well together and we will continue to get things done for our Military .​

All of the friends I have made here , that have helped Murph and I bring our Build-off to such a high level of accomplishment , I thank you as well .​

And thank you to our Military , who volunteer to be put in Harms way , so we may sleep safely in our beds at night , I thank you most of all . As long as you give , so shall we ..​

And Rudy , you can &^$$ #! @$$ !!!!!!! :lol:​

Hey Bill, you're a mod now. You can't be using language like, " &^$$ #! @$$ !!!!!!!".

:D

Isn't there a KD tradition where the new mods buy a keg of beer for us lowly mortals? If not I reckon it's time we start one...

You're right James. I bought one for everyone when I was promoted. Funny thing was that no one showed up to help me drink it and Nadine had to carry me to bed every night for a week. Man, I didn't think the hangover would ever go away.

And Rudy , you can &^$$ #! @$$ !!!!!!! :lol:​

That's a pretty tall order for your first decree Bill, I can't decide if that would be an honor or not...hmmmm:les: Let me think about it. I've seen the thing you want kissed.YOW!

I saw that Keith.........
I know where you live.

:s12205:

Rudy​

Back