Finally JKR Knives Website

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
My website if finally up on some of the search engines. Click on my link below visit and then let me lnow what you think. Please tell me what you think so far. I really need to know. Thanks, James

i tried for you , but i can not open it , and i do not know why!

So far so good. you need to post some knives .and even if you don't have any for sell also tell about your self ...keep it up.

I was able to access it but there wasn't anything there except a home page ????????????????

Looks like it will be a nice site! I will have to bookmark it so I can check it out after you add some knives.2thumbs

looks good,butttttt and its a big buttt on your links you need to hipper link them so as someone can kick and go to the link .and pix are needed i know you will get all that done it took me days to get anything up right after it was up . have fun good job
Clint

looks good,butttttt and its a big buttt on your links you need to hipper link them so as someone can kick and go to the link .and pix are needed i know you will get all that done it took me days to get anything up right after it was up . have fun good job
Clint

Thanks Clint, I just finished looking at your site. WOW! Totally amazing. Will email you later. Thanks, James

This looks like a work in progress. Once the blanks are filled in it should be top notch.

It looks pretty generic James, I feel that knives and guns require more of an out doors look. Aside from that it is very easy to navigate the site.

Been adding and now to figure out the background and I have added a blog link. Take a look and give me feed back.

Coming along good brother.

Pics look good on the About Us page. Great lookin kids you got there.

Thanks for the link. That reminds me that I need to finish my link page :bud:

mo

Hey James,
Just looked at your website, good start just needs some pictures for folks to drool over. Good job getting all those links in there!
Bruce

Back