Thank you!

Rob Nelson

Aloha,

I'm a military Chaplain; have been down range a couple of times now with 2/3 Marines (prior enlisted Marine too), and I am always overwhelmed by the kindness of Americans everywhere. I'm wanting to learn knifemaking, and someone pointed me over here, so I started reading through the threads tonight ... wow! As a Chaplain I am not able to carry firearms, but I always have a KaBar and a folder on me, and I know how essential a good knife is for our troops. Thank you for offering your passion and your skills to support the best and brightest of our nation, with whom it is my pleasure to serve!

Semper Fidelis,
"Chaps" aka (LT Rob Nelson, USN)

Thank you for your service and spiritual guidance Sir. Our Chaplain's pre-mission words and prayer always meant alot to my soldiers and I. He would always meet up with us in our motorpool about two hours prior to SP. His words always added a bit of a "warm fuzzy" to the hectic nature of our environment.

Though you may not carry a firearm, your words and prayers have protected the servicemen under your care just as well as thier weapons and armor has.

Tough job you have Chaplin. Thank you for your service..

We are grateful for what you guys do and I am glad to have the opportunity to show it with more than words. God Bless!

Back