Guild

Indian George

We have a Southern New England Knifemakers Guild. The dues will be $20 a year. All the funds will be used to buy door prizes for the two major Hammer-In's, I have here at my shop. They are only a few rules and safety is the major one when attending a HI. Only paid members can participate in the drawing for the door prizes. Any other suggestion on the door prizes will be accepted .2thumbs

We have a Southern New England Knifemakers Guild. The dues will be $20 a year. All the funds will be used to buy door prizes for the two major Hammer-In's, I have here at my shop. They are only a few rules and safety is the major one when attending a HI. Only paid members can participate in the drawing for the door prizes. Any other suggestion on the door prizes will be accepted .2thumbs

Im game

I'm a dues paying member.

I might be a little biased, but, all HI's at Wa..Wa..Wally's (IG) place are the cats meow. 2thumbscool 1 (Especially the pulled pork yesterday :))

This is what I had for members back in May/09.
Now please advise if you are still interested.
MEMBERS
Indian George
BBBB Beaver
Gary (Wolf) Rua
Paul Sabin
Karl B. Anders"E"n
Mike Newbury
Ron Rochan
Nathan Thomas
Shawn (Scar)T.
Jon Steiner
Bill Hoffman
Page Steinhardt
Don Bell
Ryan Costa
Dan Pierson
Joe Brum
Dick from Maine

Last edited:
I'm in if all you can eat pulled pork and kale soup are included at all hammer-ins:D This is a non-negotiable point;)

Nathan

2thumbssmilebanned1smilebanned1mo money
Hey!!! You kale soup eatting camel jockey.:eek: Isn't your name on the list???? HEHEHEHEHE!!!pup2

YEAH! What Wa..Wa..Wally said kewlpics1 luvsite1 Hey, what did Wa..Wa..Wally say? huh1

I'm going to HT the blade I forged out at Wa..Wa..Wally's last HI for Tom Brawley. I'll call Tom tomorrow morning around 7AM Monday, and I'll get the forge area cleared and the forge lit, by that time Tom gets here and we'll be ready to get the blade HTreating under way. I've got a couple of them to do, so we'll be working a couple of hours getting this done. I'll also get 20$ from him.

Wa..Wa..Wally, I owe the club $20 :rolleyes: :cool: for Tom's membership

unsure Hey, how many icons can you put on 1 thread? :) :bud:mo money :confused: Wow! not bad dog1 2guns 2thumbs smilebanned1 :sleeping dog: :cool: :rolleyes: ban1 :p ;) :eek: :confused: . Pretty cool, I could go longer, but unforeseen circumstances are calling me away, I must go. I'm sure you all couldn't wait for that :cool: 2thumbs

Those peppers were good, weren’t they Nathan. 2thumbs

Last edited:
Great idea IG!! I'm in Bubba!!2thumbs

I'll put you and JR. on the roster. Bubba JR will not pay any dues.;) Students are no charge.:D
Southern New England Knife-maker's Guild
MEMBERS
Indian George
BBBB Beaver
Gary (Wolf) Rua
Paul Sabin
Karl B. Anders"E"n
Mike Newbury
Ron Rochan
Nathan Thomas
Shawn (Scar)T.
Jon Steiner
Bill Hoffman
Page Steinhardt
Don Bell
Ryan Costa
Dan Pierson
Joe Brum
Dick From Maine
Tom Palardy
Rick (Bubba Sr.)
Ricky (Bubba Jr.)
Checkout Tracy's PM to me.2thumbs
sub forum for guild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are close enough to call it good.
let me know when you are ready for your guild sub forum and I will set it up.

I need: The name and a description.

t
www.USAknifemaker.com
Mickley Knives
www.Mickleyknives.com

2thumbssmilebanned1smilebanned1mo money

YEAH! What Wa..Wa..Wally said kewlpics1 luvsite1 Hey, what did Wa..Wa..Wally say? huh1

I'm going to HT the blade I forged out at Wa..Wa..Wally's last HI for Tom Brawley. I'll call Tom tomorrow morning around 7AM Monday, and I'll get the forge area cleared and the forge lit, by that time Tom gets here and we'll be ready to get the blade HTreating under way. I've got a couple of them to do, so we'll be working a couple of hours getting this done. I'll also get 20$ from him.

Wa..Wa..Wally, I owe the club $20 :rolleyes: :cool: for Tom's membership

unsure Hey, how many icons can you put on 1 thread? :) :bud:mo money :confused: Wow! not bad dog1 2guns 2thumbs smilebanned1 :sleeping dog: :cool: :rolleyes: ban1 :p ;) :eek: :confused: . Pretty cool, I could go longer, but unforeseen circumstances are calling me away, I must go. I'm sure you all couldn't wait for that :cool: 2thumbs

Those peppers were good, weren’t they Nathan. 2thumbs

BBBB Beaver, do you what to handle the funds?????

BBBB Beaver, do you what to handle the funds?????

Holy geepers Wa..Wa..Wally, now you want me to be the treasurer? I can't even spell treasurerer :confused:

I did the HT on several blades this morning with Tom Brawley, and I did get the $20 off him for membership in the "Southern New England Knife-maker's Guild". I guess I'll have to open an account to keep track of the millions that we will be getting from future and present members. Wow, millions in an offshore account that will be a whole $hi..load of door prizes at the HI's ;)

Back