New Knife Photographer

Kayla Minchew

Hey Guys! My husband posted info about my Knife Photography a few weeks ago, and several who responded recommended I start a KnifeDogs profile, so here I am! I wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent knives to be photographed. I look forward to seeing everyones' work! Here are a few photos I took last week.

jim dunlap_edited-1.jpg
jerald_edited-1.jpg

Hello Kayla welcome to the pack. Very nice photo of Jerald's knife. Saw it in pieces the other day.

Those that don't know Ryan and Kayla are both good people and as you can see craftpeople in their own right.

Hi Kayla.. Welcome to the pack.. The photos are looking better then ever! Keep up the great work.

God Bless YA!
Randy

Thanks again for the welcome and comments. I charge $35 per photo for a one view and $15 dollars for each additional view. That includes an 8.5"x11" photo and a digital image. I submit to "Blade", "KnifeWorld", "Knives Illustated", and "Knives Annual." The maker is responsible for all shipping costs. When I receive a knife, it is stored in a fire proof safe until I am ready to send it back to the maker. I typically have knives photographed and shipped back to the maker in a week. You can see more of my work at www.knifephotosbykayla.com.

Thanks!

Back