Hello From Michigan/ The Philippines

E

Ecos

Hello all,

I'm Jason from Ecos Knives. Originally from Michigan but I have been living in the Philippines for the last year and a half or so. I've been making knives for about 19-20years now...most of it was part-time with the last 5yrs being full-time.

Signed up to the forums quite awhile back but unfortunately I just haven't had much time to be online of late. I'm also a member of a few other knifemaking forums....which I also haven't been on much of late....so I'm seeing a lot of familiar names on here.

Anyway, I just thought I would stop in and say howdy. Howdy. :D

Hey Jason hows it going . First I heard from you since you went to PI. Still making those cool tactical Tantos ? Welcome to the KD James Bubba-san

Hi Jim! Has it really been that long? Man time flies.

How have ya been?

Haven't been making all that many tantos for the last few months. Lately its been karambits, small bolo/kukri inspired designs, Persian/tanto hybrid design... and just random rough forged/tribal pieces. After all the tanto inspired neck knives I made in the last few years I got a bit burnt out on them.

But lately I keep having the urge to make some more traditional tanto pieces....I just haven't gotten around to any yet.

You still making those nice Japanese pieces?

Back