Hammer-In

The time is growing closer.:s8936: Also in attendance will be two Tattoo Artist.:biggrin: If anyone needs work done bring a sketch.:3:

I will be leaving tomorrow AM, coming back when Indian George(Presidente' Bubba) Kicks me out, Or runs outta Propane :)
I have a LOT(68 LBS) of 5160 square stock my buddy Karl Anderson gave me that I need to Flatten out on IG's Press

Picture21655.jpg

Picture21657.jpg

OK, I got 2 bottle opener/hoof picks in the mail this morning. I hope that they get there in time for the door prize drawing.

Hoof pick, hmm these are usually for cleaning a horse's hoof, but in this case it may be for getting your foot out of your mouth.:s12137:

I will be leaving tomorrow AM, coming back when Indian George(Presidente' Bubba) Kicks me out, Or runs outta Propane :)
I have a LOT(68 LBS) of 5160 square stock my buddy Karl Anderson gave me that I need to Flatten out on IG's Press
Bubba Sr., I just filled up my tanks. 2 @ 100# and 4 @ 20#. Cost $217.:sad:

Shoot...
Rob was probably driving about 200 yards from my building on his way South...
Mannnnn...
He coulda grabbed those Rail Road Spikes...
Wish I'd realized this yesterday!
Stocky

Wa..Wa..Wally, great HI yesterday :35:. Great food, great guests, yup really had a lot of fun. I hope you can get some pics up here.

A good time was had by all.:happy: We had more door prizes than members. Thanks to all the people the donate door prizes and their time into making the HI a success. I didn't have time to take allot of pic's. But here is a few.
Ed L. from Maine was one happy camper, he got the Micro-Forge. This forge got up to 2500 degrees in less than 4 minutes.:14:

Attachments

• 4-16-11 tandy.jpg
    4-16-11 tandy.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 4-16-11 forge.jpg
    4-16-11 forge.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 4-16-11 Paul and Dan.jpg
    4-16-11 Paul and Dan.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 4-16-11 door prizes.jpg
    4-16-11 door prizes.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 11
Another Pic!!! Kalia and me.:biggrin: Her and Marty made up cable billets. What a nice young couple. I told Marty see is defiantly a keeper.:3:

Attachments

• indgeo_kalia[2].jpg
    indgeo_kalia[2].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back