A big hello to y'all

Hillbilly81

Hello everyone my name is Trevor. I'm from northern Indiana. I have been researching knife making for probably 3 years now and finally have a place and slowly starting to get some tools to start making knives. My brother being an ex green beret and both of us wanting something we can do together is just pouring gas on the fire. We are both excited and can't wait to make that first knife. Any info or help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting to know more of you.
I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to all the men and women serving at home and abroad for all you do and sacrifice. We must never forget the wounded and the fallen or their families. God bless each and every one of you!

Thank you and God bless y'all!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Welcome. There are some really good knifemakers in Indiana. I highly recommend visiting the shop of an experienced knifemaker when you are starting out.

Welcome to the pack Trevor. It's good to have you here with us. If you need any help, feel free to ask away. We have alot of very talented and knowledgeable dogs around here who are always willing to lend a hand.

Back