Need a Kydex sheath for a black hawk thats heading to the sandbox..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey Dogs.. I got a young man that is leaving for Afghanistan in a couple months.. He approached me and wanted to buy a knife.. Now I wont do that.. I told him to pics out one from the designs I have made and I will make it for him.. He chose my Black Hawk and Im gona hook this young man up!

So Im making him a knife and need a good carry system.. At the moment Im not set up to do Kydex.. and dont have the time or space to get set up at the moment. So Im calling on all you guys looking for some help.

Would any of you be willing to work up a sheath for this young man? Please advise. Message me if you think you can help me out..

God Bless your troops!
Randy

The blade is OAL 8 1/4 with a 3 1/2 inch blade

I attached a pic of similar ones I have done.. Thanks GLWJ

Attachments

• Damascus By Randy Jr. of HHH knives 030.jpg
    Damascus By Randy Jr. of HHH knives 030.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 13
  • black hawk 083.jpg
    black hawk 083.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 11
Your the MAN! Thanks bro.. As soon as its ready I will contact ya and set up shipping. your gona need the knife! :)

Thanks you very much.. I will call ya.
Randy

Just spoke with Dave. Hes a good guy..

Eric, your right on.. This is the greatest forum EVER and some of the best guys you could every hope to meet. Im honored to be a part of it..
God Bless You all! and again a great big THANK YOU to Dave for his help..
Randy

Last edited:
If Dave ends up being busy when you get done with it, shoot it on over and I'll get it squared away for you.

Heres the pics of the finished knife.. Its been sent to Dave for a sheath and will be forwarded from there to Dylan..

Thanks to Dave for his help.. and God bless our troops!

I just got word today that the knife and sheath are heading to Dylan, the young man thats heading to Afghanistan.. Hes super excited and wanted me to tell you Dogs, Thanks you!!
We talked and I told him a little about the guys and gals here that are making knives and sending knives to guys like him, and he was floored! So a BIG Thank you to all that support our troops!

God Bless them!

Attachments

• Dylan knife! 006.jpg
    Dylan knife! 006.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Dylan knife! 002.jpg
    Dylan knife! 002.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Dylan knife! 020.jpg
    Dylan knife! 020.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I forget what you called that pattern in the Damascus (I call it Fu Man chu), but I love the contrast in the blade combined with the white liners and black scales. She's a beaut and here's hoping Dylan only needs to use it to open his MRE's... :thumbup:

Back