I got my Dog tags

D

darci

Hi everybody I got my Dog Tags in the mail yesterday and thought I would show you . Thanks Knife Dogs I will wear them everyday . I glued my teachers handles on last night my POPs will post the pix today .I wish I would off had my Knife Dog tags on yesterday for luck we lost both softball games . it was 101* at game time and by the sec. game we where toast . I got on base all 7 times at bat 4 hits and three walks ,I stoled 10 bases ,and scored 7 times so the day was not all bad,they made me pitch for 3 innings "LOL" I can't pitch. Are pitchers arm was sore . they scored 6 runs on me ,it was my first time ever pitching ,I play third base i should never pitch again "LOL" it was fun but every hard . so heres the pix of my dog tags and me.
Darci "Ironarmknives"

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

Congratulations Darci !!

The US mail had a banner day for me too.

I didn't include a picture of me though, darn cameras keep breaking...I'm not trying anymore :p

Attachments

• Banner Day US Mail.jpg
    Banner Day US Mail.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 24
tags look great Darci..sounds like you had a pretty game there.

POPS said he will put a edge on one for me that way i have a knife at all time right in the faces of the teachers and they'll never know .got to love you knife dads !!!!!!:D:cool:2thumbs:haha:

Back