Sorry

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
As some of you know I have had problems with the two surguries that I had 9 and 10 months ago. They resently placed me on a new medication to help with pain till I got to the new surgoen. Well it had the wrong effect. I lit up the area that I had the operations. So they have put me on a strong pain killer till I see the new doctor. They are going to do another surgury to fix the problem. So right now the pain killers make me real goofy. If I forget to say thank you or post something that does not make since I am truly sorry. Please bear with me. Again I am sorry.

At least you have a great place to help keep you mind off your pain. I always got involved in other things to misdirect the bad feelings you got from meds.

No need to apologize, we'll understand if you say something goofy, but definitely no need to apologize. Hope ya get it fixed and healed up.

Be careful with the pain pills. I have been on very strong pain meds for about 3 years. I was on oxycotin for along time . now i'am on the fentanyl patch They work ok...i Broke my back. pain suck's

Does that mean you really didn't like my pretty damascus "LOL"
the way my finger feels today i might come over and get some of them goofy pills . hope you get better .2thumbs

thanks for the warning:D
I wish you the best! Remember a positive attitude always helps recovery time:)

I have done the broken body pain thing. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better, But I send well wishes and hope everything works out.

I hope you get back to a normal pain-free life soon! I don't know what's worse sometimes, the pain, or the side-effects of the meds!:confused: -Matt-

I completely understand! I am dealing with Pancreatitis myself, and am on serious pain killers myself. I send you prayers, and hope that you get some relief.

That's right! The cat is out of the bag cause I'm here to tell you guys he has been this way the entire time we've been married. So don't believe everything you read.:D

Back