Guns, Cut N Shoots and other dual threat weapons

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. I've been pondering a cut 'n shoot for a few weeks already. Now I have concrete ideas. :)

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. I've been pondering a cut 'n shoot for a few weeks already. Now I have concrete ideas. :)
I love this thread. There are so many cutnshoots here in one place the imagination runs wild. Crazy craftsmen like us have made gun and knife combinations since gun powder was invented.

I don't know who made this one. Its pretty cool though.

401075_154097668036339_1875084357_n_zpsc16546e6.jpg

It sure looks great Bruce. Here is my contribution. Of course it's more of a Cut'n Pretend to shoot, but I'll get there someday. ;)
pistol_folder1.jpg
pistol_folder4.jpg

I imagine that I don't have to point out the obvious but I still will just in case: *this is not a functioning pistol*.

Patrice, it certainly has the pistol look to it. Love the grip and blade. You're getting there, just bore it out and put an ignition system on the next one.

Thanks Bruce, glad you like it. I do suspect that it might not be as easy as you make it sound though. ;) Believe me I'll give it a try someday.

Back