Guild Hammer-In

Indian George

Fall Hammer-In
September 25, 2010

The Fall Hammer-In will be held on the above date.
If you want to be included in the door prizes, you must have your dues paid before or at the HI. ($20)
Door Prizes
These will be the major ones. Will have a number of other prizes.
Laptop Forge
Knife Vise

Head count will be a maximum of 35.
Ladies and Students no charge.
The fee for attending will be $40.
Coffee and donuts in the AM.
Lunch will be???? Any suggestions?????
Please advise and dues before Sept. 18, 2010

It's at my shop.

:confused2:Well Duh? When I started the thread on the other forum I had just copied the one from this forum, but I forgot to post this one.... Duh :34:

Dangit Presidente' Bubba, I committed to getting a Table at the Eastern PA show Bill Goldman does once a year that weekend!!!! AAArrrrrrgggg. I missed your last HI :( Now this big one. I'll just have to come there another Weekend to work!!

Dangit Presidente' Bubba, I committed to getting a Table at the Eastern PA show Bill Goldman does once a year that weekend!!!! AAArrrrrrgggg. I missed your last HI :( Now this big one. I'll just have to come there another Weekend to work!!

Stabber,,,,make it so. Let me know when you're coming to town. Don't forget to bring Stabber Jr. with you. :biggrin:

Holy Moly Bubba! Yes, W...wh.... What BBbeaver said! Take care of yourself! Keep us posted

That's another problem Larry, Stabber Jr's been workin......FINALLY!!!!! Yay!!!!! LOL. :) He hasn't had a weekend off since he started 3 weeks(4 weekends ago) :(

Holy Moly Bubba! Yes, W...wh.... What BBbeaver said! Take care of yourself! Keep us posted

That's another problem Larry, Stabber Jr's been workin......FINALLY!!!!! Yay!!!!! LOL. :) He hasn't had a weekend off since he started 3 weeks(4 weekends ago) :(

Stabber, work is good :35:, make sure he doesn't stop :what!:

I'll probably make it to IG's this Saturday, my band is playing Friday at a local watering hole, hope I don't get too carried away. The last time we played at this bar they ended up having quite a brawl, of course it was over a gorgeous babe :drool:

Back